Designed to augment the standard range of trefoil Alpha cleats, the polyester powder coated Alpha cleat is a hybrid trefoil cleat suitable for installing single-core power cables within extreme or contaminated areas.
The cable retention frame is manufactured from extruded aluminium strip (6000 series), polyester powder coated and features a LSF Zero Halogen flame retardant nylon mounting base to protect the cleat and supporting steel-work from adverse metallic reactions found in more onerous environments, e.g galvanic-corrosion.
The unique design of the polyester powder coated Alpha cleat allows for rapid installation, providing a strong, robust and light cleat for applications where moderate to low levels of short-circuit withstand are required.
- Maximum Short Circuit Test: 72kA peak @600mm centres (96kA peak @300mm centres)
- Aluminium construction, no hinge pins to corrode.
- Grip ridges to eliminate cable slippage.
- Strong and robust, resists brittleness and failures.
- No hidden defects from casting processes.
- Meets the International Standard IEC 61914:2009.
- Short circuit withstand test: 31.4kA RMS (72.4kA peak).
Trefoil cable cleat fixing kits enable the Alpha cable cleat to be easily fixed to cable ladder rungs or 41mm wide steel channel. Included in each fixing kit: M10 BZP hexagon set screw, M10 flat washer and M10 plain channel nut.