The Sonel MIC-5010 insulation tester is an advanced insulation tester capable of applying test voltages upto 5kV. The insulation resistance measurement of the object under test can be upto 15Tohm.
The meter features a backlit keyboard with a large LCD display making the results easy to read. An internal memory is able to store upto 990 measurement locations.
Testing of protective conductors and equipotential bonding with current >200mA complys with EN61557-4.
Measurement capabilitys for the MIC-5010 include:
- Step Voltage (50V..1000V with steps of 10V, 1000V..5000V with steps of 25V)
- Timing measurements for measuring of absorption coefficients
- Digital filter for immunity to disturbances
- DAR (Dielectric Absorption Ratio)
- PI (Polarisation Index)
- DD (Dielectric Discharge)
- Automatic Discharge of measured objects capacitance