Nexans Euromold Dead-Break separable "Compact" tee connectors are designed to connect all polymeric screened cables to 400 series, CENELEC Interface Type C (630amp) equipment bushings with M16 bolted connection. The 400 Series Euromold Tee connector may also be used to connect cables together using the appropriate mating part and parallel "piggy-back" connectors are also available to enable multiple connections to a single bushing.
Standard Interface Type C 430TB separable connector kits are suitable for copper-wire screen cables upto 36kV U-Max. Copper-tape screen cables can be accommodated but will also require an additional screen earthing kit, type MT/SE.
- Cross-Sectional Area Range: 25-300mm2
- Core Insulation Diameter Range: 12.0-37.5mm
- Versions are available to accommodate U-Max cable ratings: 24kV and 36kV
- Outdoor applications: please add suffix MWS for additional water-sealing mastic
- Supplied as a three-phase connector kit assembly
Please provide full constructional and dimensional information for the cable/s being used to ensure compatibility of the proposed cable/connector arrangement. Full selection data can be obtained by viewing the Euromold 430TB separable connector Technical Data Sheet.