FiloForm MDIII duct-sealing systems have been developed to provide an effective and simple solution for gas and water-tight sealing of cables and pipes installed within protective ducts or bore holes. The system can be used with all common polymeric cables, HDPE tubes and drinking water conduits.
The specially formulated, expanding two-compartment polyurethane resin can be easily injected due to the convenient transparent twin-pack bag with screw-type nipple and filling hose.
FiloForm MDIII duct-sealing system has the following features:
- High levels of gas and water tightness
- Can be used in any shape or size duct/bore holes up to 220mm
- Seals all PVC & PE sheathed cables, HDPE pipes etc
- Excellent mechanical strength once cured - resists ground movements, shocks and vibrations
- Pressure tested to 1 BAR
- Resistant to Hydrogen Sulphide/Methane and other gases
- Quick and easy installation
Fire-resistance for up to two hours can be obtained by using the MDIII duct sealant along with the MD+ compound. Available as an additional item in 310ml tubes.