Nexans Euromold Dead-Break separable "Symmetrical" tee connectors are designed to connect all polymeric screened cables to 600 series, CENELEC Interface Type D (1250amp) equipment bushings with M16 bolted connection. The 600 Series Euromold Tee connector may also be used to connect cables together using the appropriate mating part and also enables multiple connections to a single bushing.
Standard Interface Type D 676LR separable connector kits are suitable for copper-wire screen cables upto 24kV U-Max. Copper-tape screen cables can be accommodated but will also require an additional screen earthing kit, type MT/SE.
- Cross-Sectional Area Range: 50-630mm2
- Core Insulation Diameter Range: 16.0-56.0mm (screen-break version)
- Maximum Voltage Rating: 24kV
- Outdoor applications: please add suffix MWS for additional water-sealing mastic
- Supplied as a single-phase connector assembly
+F3252 Full selection data can be obtained by viewing the Euromold 676LR separable connector Technical Data Sheet.