The Sonel MIC-10k1 insulation tester is an advanced insulation tester capable of applying test voltages upto 10kV. The insulation resistance measurement of the object under test can be upto 40Tohm.
The meter has a backlit keyboard and large 5.6” LCD graphical display making the results easy to read and is capable of plotting charts of the insulation measurements. An internal memory is able to store upto 10000 results including description of measurement points, objects and name.
An optional upgrade for making stable measurements in 765kV substations is available on the Sonel MIC-10s1. For measurement upto 15kV, the Sonel MIC-15k1 is also available.
- Step Voltage (50V..1000V with steps of 10V, 1kV..10kV with steps of 25V)
- Timing measurements for measuring of absorption coefficients
- Real time plotting of insulation resistance and leakage current
- DAR (Dielectric Absorption Ratio)
- PI (Polarisation Index)
- DD (Dielectric Discharge)
- Automatic Discharge of measured objects capacitance
The MIC-10k1 comes complete with carry case, test leads, crocodile clips and test probes. Sonel Reader software is also included which allows for the download of the results stored in the meter to PC.