The Sonel MMR-6500 Micro-Ohmmeter is a state of the art device with an unprecedented approach to measuring small resistances. The instrument allows you to measure resistance of objects with a high current and has a unique test module for inductive objects.
The micro-ohmmeter uses special algorithms and measuring functions to allow for a stabilised measurement is difficult working conditions. Measurement accuracy of 0.25% is made possible by the use of a high power source measurement current.
The meter features a large 5 inch colour display with an 800×480 pixel resolution for clear, convenient display of measurement results.
The products features include:
- Measurements of resistance with a resolution of 0.1micro-ohm
- Measure objects earthed on both sides (i.e. main joints of HV switches)
- Automatic temperature compensation of measured objects
- Measurement with one or both-way current flow
- Immunity to outside interference
- 200A Test Current available on model MMR-6700
- Touch Screen control